Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's been a long time

I know that it has been quite some time since last I posted. Some of it had to do with the fact that I did not really have much to say, and I just have not felt like writing anything. What I have learned is that in this business, nothing is ever enough, and you are only as good as the day you are on. When you make mission, its good for a few hours. If you fail to make mission, well that lasts for months. It is just simply too much for me to try and comprehend.

I know that sooner or later I will look back and be proud of what I have done thusfar. But for now, I can only wish that my life had gone in a different direction.

5 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

It has been a long time hasn't it? Are you back to stay or what? Either way keep on keepin on.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Just wanted to drop you a quick line and let you know you aren't alone. I was a USAF recruiter in OH from 89-93. 70 hour weeks were the norm, my leadership (with one notable exception) could best be described as second-rate used car salesmen with a homicidal streak, and I easily had to talk to 100-150 people to put ONE into the Air Force. It destroyed my career and lit the fuse to my divorce, but when it ended I was still a non-commissioned officer in the United States Air Force, and that was the one thing that kept me going. Do not give up, do not let it swamp you, especially when the leadership starts leaning on you. You have a valuable safety valve in this blog that I didn't have - keep it up.

Best wishes,
Mike Kozlowski
SSGT, USAF (Ret)

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was wondering if you could give me some info on getting a medical waiver for asthma. i haven't had any real symptoms in like 4 or 5 years (since i quit smoking) - however i still take medication for it. i run an 8 minute mile, and can pass the army's APFT. email me at billydanieltx@yahoo.com

i'd really appreciate any help or info you can give me.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This amusing message

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home